DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some questions for my newly acquired second hand Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller ;)

Ok, did my first test flight today and all 'hardware' seems to work :)
I have now updated the aircraft, the SC and the fly save databases and that also went without problems.
The only thing I am struggling with is the flight record... In the GO4 app the flight of today can be seen, but that name is 'flyingflagey' for some reason. Maybe that is the name the first owner gave to the aircraft? If so then I would like to change it of course. I also noticed that in the overview screen of the flight the maximum height is 8,7 meter, but if look at the flight details it gives the right number of 61 meter. Strange.
And I can't get it to synchronize with Airdata, it does not do it automatically nor manual. I installed it on the SC and it shows me all previous flights with my Mini and Mini 2 but nothing new. The same if I open Airdata on the PC or the smartphone, so that is still a puzzle for me.
I hope to resolve these issues soon so that I can fully enjoy the M2P!

Last edited:
One more point for you to remember, in case you did not do it or did not know about doing it.

Be sure to go to your return to home setting area and be sure to enter at least 40m as the height your drone will climb to before it returns to home, should signal be lost etc. That way if it behind a building or large tree when it loses signal, it will climb high enough, straight up, before enabling the return to home, straight line flight mode.

Reactions: Ronny St.
EDIT on #21: Airdata UAV did synchronize after choosing for 'synchronize all' but all the flights of the previous owner were also included and I had to delete them manually. Strange, since Airdata UAV downloads the data from DJI and there I am logged in with my name, so how does it gets the flight data from the previous owner? Is there some serial number from the aircraft saved with the flight data so that it becomes independent of the user that logged in?
Well, fortunately my flight of today also appeared in the list with all details available and with some googling I managed to change the name of the aircraft, so that it is no longer 'flyingflagey'. It is now the name on that flight but I suppose the next flights will have the name 'DJI Mavic 2 PRO ' that I assigned to it ;)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato