DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Somebody please Help me why is it Look like this?

I'd suggest also that your record frame rate may be too low, I would never go less than around 50fps as the video will start to look strobed.

I shoot at 24 / 25 fps and have never had an issue. I do get that at 50 / 60 fps - it will be more fluid - but lower fps speeds are fine if the camera and everything is working fine.

Reactions: HowsTheAirUpThere
Please check the video that I captured something wrong with my Drone. Help me please ?
#MavicProPlatinum

I have already made a comment on this but have an addition.

I am certainly not a video editing professional. But I do know this. If you submit a low resolution video to You Tube they will publish it was a low resolution. If you submit a very high resolution such as 4K or 8 K, they will downsize it to a lower resolution.

2. When you play a You Tube, always first stop the video, go to the lower right hand corner where there is a COG wheel icon, and you will see the available higher resolutions available. Click on the highest for maximum enjoyment.

3. In your drone settings, go to the video settings, and adjust the settings for the highest resolution you wish to film. I always film in 4K , e.g.: 3840x2160 (horizontal/vertical frame size for 16:9

4. I have found the following You Tubes by Matt Johnson to be extremely helpful.
(1)
How to Export 4K video to You Tube
(2)
. How pro Export 1080p for You Tube, Vimeo, YouTube.

Hope this helps.

Dale
Miami

Please check the video that I captured something wrong with my Drone. Help me please ?
#MavicProPlatinum

I had a similar problem with my Mini 1. I stripped down the gimbal and camera. Replaced the cables and the problem was gone. May have been a faulty cable or dirty connections. Also cleaned all the other plugs between boards.

Check out the dog in my video, about 48 sec. Usually showed up in filming clouds, bright green grass or dried up brown pastures.
It was always on the drone SD card videos before any editing.
Hope it gives you some ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeeshanson18
as i said earlier on my reply reset your camera
What for?
You can't even tell if there is a problem since he's only posted a tiny 360p video.
It's pointless making suggestions when you can't see anything in the video.
Until the guy posts the video in some sort of decent resolution, no-one has any idea what the issue is.

Reactions: SkyeHigh and EricJT
No-one can tell what the problem might be, because no-one can see the problem when the video is a tiny 360p resolution.
What for?
You can't even tell if there is a problem since he's only posted a tiny 360p video.
It's pointless making suggestions when you can't see anything in the video.
Until the guy posts the video in some sort of decent resolution, no-one has any idea what the issue is.
the video is directly recorded from the drone and even in real time it still looks that way be it in 360p or higher. there’s no harm in resetting the camera in the drone settings just like a computer you need to reboot at least once a month

the video is directly recorded from the drone and even in real time it still looks that way be it in 360p or higher. there’s no harm in resetting the camera in the drone settings just like a computer you need to reboot at least once a month
His video hasn't come straight from the camera.
No DJI drone produces 360p video.
You would need to see the actual video to be able to tell if there is a problem that needs fixing.

His video hasn't come straight from the camera.
No DJI drone produces 360p video.
You would need to see the actual video to be able to tell if there is a problem that needs fixing.
i rest my case, i just want him to try possible solution if it works or not it’s a win win situation

i rest my case, i just want him to try possible solution if it works or not it’s a win win situation
Without the OP providing more information, this thread is akin to the blind men touching various parts of an elephant...lacking sufficient details, they all describe something different.

Reactions: Meta4

I cant even upload it in higher resolution. I recorded it in 4k resolution. What you saw is what I saw in my Drone and Cellphone and recorded it

I captured it in 4k resolution. but I can just upload it in 720p.
as you can see the video there's something wrong with the camera right?
No-one can tell what's a problem and what's just the video looking like garbage because it's been downsized so much.
None of the suggestions given should be taken seriously because no-one knows what the issue might be.
Upload a sample at a decent resolution if you want useful suggestions.

Reactions: tribar
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato