DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Somebody please Help me why is it Look like this?

No-one can tell what's a problem and what's just the video looking like garbage because it's been downsized so much.
None of the suggestions given should be taken seriously because no-one knows what the issue might be.
Upload a sample at a decent resolution if you want useful suggestions.
can I send it to you via gmail?

tell me your email and I will send the video via email
Sorry I don't know why some of the others are being jerks, yes it's obvious there is something wrong. It looks like a filter is turned on or something. Did you buy the drone new, is it still in warranty? I would contact DJI and start a return. If it's outside warranty as someone else suggested, replacing the cable from the camera to the board may fix it.

I cant upload in High Resolution ?
Then there's not much we can do for you. If you right click on the file when you're looking at it on your computer, select Properties, then click the Details Tab. What video information does it specify? 1615681619195.png

Reactions: Meta4
It's amazing how many suggestions have been offered even though it's not even clear that there is an actual problem that needs fixing.
  • do a factory reset of the drone and controller, and reinstall the app on your phone/tablet.
  • It might also be worth trying a different SD card
  • your record frame rate may be too low
  • go to your drone settings and reset the camera
  • I had a similar problem with my Mini 1. I stripped down the gimbal and camera. Replaced the cables and the problem was gone.
  • I also had a similar problem. Still don't know what was wrong with it, but I sold it
  • You need to adjust your video setting. On your remote. Other option looks like to much light and settings will help also a polarized filter on the camera will help.
  • It looks like a filter is turned on or something. Did you buy the drone new, is it still in warranty? I would contact DJI and start a return. If it's outside warranty as someone else suggested, replacing the cable from the camera to the board may fix it.
  • Its overexposed. reset your exposure setting
  • Have you checked your “White Balance “?
Clearly they can't all be correct
Almost all of them (maybe all) are quite wrong.
All of these helpful suggestions are just guesses without any idea what the problem might be (if there actually is a problem).

Why do people imagine that making blind guesses is helpful?

It's amazing how many suggestions have been offered even though it's not even clear that there is an actual problem that needs fixing.
  • do a factory reset of the drone and controller, and reinstall the app on your phone/tablet.
  • It might also be worth trying a different SD card
  • your record frame rate may be too low
  • go to your drone settings and reset the camera
  • I had a similar problem with my Mini 1. I stripped down the gimbal and camera. Replaced the cables and the problem was gone.
  • I also had a similar problem. Still don't know what was wrong with it, but I sold it
  • You need to adjust your video setting. On your remote. Other option looks like to much light and settings will help also a polarized filter on the camera will help.
  • It looks like a filter is turned on or something. Did you buy the drone new, is it still in warranty? I would contact DJI and start a return. If it's outside warranty as someone else suggested, replacing the cable from the camera to the board may fix it.
  • Its overexposed. reset your exposure setting
  • Have you checked your “White Balance “?
Clearly they can't all be correct
Almost all of them (maybe all) are quite wrong.
All of these helpful suggestions are just guesses without any idea what the problem might be (if there actually is a problem).

Why do people imagine that making blind guesses is helpful?

There’s nothing like problem solving by committee! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Tig and WWMav
Forget about YouTube, If you’re seeing an issue with video from the SD card, there is something wrong with your drone (it should look great). Factory reset your drone. If it still doesn’t look great, contact DJI.

The factory settings out of the box should look great !
...or it could be an issue with his media. Perhaps trying a new SD card will sort things out.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird