DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Someone got the Air 2s already from the Store Release.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Every now and than someone gets one of these before there ever released,
Looks like were going to get the drone and the Cake as its going to work with the DJI FPV Goggles.

Air 2S Porshe. Fitting no doubt.
Guy has no idea how to turn it on nor is he to excited about not being able to fly it. loll

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain and Land on Water.

I cannot believe there starting out with the Gap again on the battery. I was thinking it was going to be more seamless, thats at least 1/16

screenshot_47.png

Last edited:
Getting one before the official release date makes it pretty much a paper weight. The Fly app with MA2S support won't be available until the day of the release, so no app to fly it with.

Seems to have a full 360 sensor array? That along with the camera would make a pretty decent jump from the MA2. Would have been nice if he told price though. I commented on the video asking for him to disclose price for FMC. IF that thing will pair with my SC, it looks to be next for my hanger fleet......Fly App here I come :p

Can't imagine with 72 subscribers and being a "know Nothing". That is a DJI Beta drone sent for review.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I still don’t see what that drone is for, why wouldn’t you just get a Mavic two pro? Unless there’s some big feature we don’t know about yet

I still don’t see what that drone is for, why wouldn’t you just get a Mavic two pro? Unless there’s some big feature we don’t know about yet
There is a feature set that it offers for some. I wanted a Mavic 2, but wanted the features of the Zoom over the Pro. Then the Air 2 came out. I Pre-ordered it ...then canceled and went with the Zoom as I wanted. I love my M2Z, but then they added zoom feature to the darn MA2, although not as good as a M2Z. But now comes the MA2s. It looks to add a new set of bridge features for me at my level to go with my M2Z. And for those who haven't got into a DJI yet it will be a feature powerhouse as the M2P is.

It will fit into a price range that may capture some off the almost 3 year old M2P, it may flip some off a Mini 2 or even a small amount off their MA2. For me it gives me a camera and hopefully some features that I don't presently have. I have great apprehension/trepidation of the Fly App. It was one of the reasons I abandoned the MA2 initially. If hopefully the reports of possible backwards Ocusync 2.0 compatibility in this model as well as the OcuSync 3.0, then I will buy it ....IF it works with my SC. If not..... ehhh I will give it a hard look regardless in a few months...My 2 cents. :)

Every now and than someone gets one of these before there ever released,
Looks like were going to get the drone and the Cake as its going to work with the DJI FPV Goggles.

Air 2S Porshe. Fitting no doubt.
Guy has no idea how to turn it on nor is he to excited about not being able to fly it. loll

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain and Land on Water.

I cannot believe there starting out with the Gap again on the battery. I was thinking it was going to be more seamless, thats at least 1/16

View attachment 127127

This guy seems like a total jerk. He’s just throwing the parts around like he doesn’t care. I mean, don’t get me wrong, if drones aren’t his thing then he shouldn’t make a video. Just in my opinion. If I received something that have no interest in, I’m not going to waste my time making a video especially on an Iphone just to waste my time.

It appears the Air2 S is equivalent relative to the Mav 2 Pro at a much lower cost. The Mavic 3 will probably be out by end of year. I have a Mav 2 Air and The mav 2 pro. I'm going to wait for the mav 3.

This guy seems like a total jerk. He’s just throwing the parts around like he doesn’t care. I mean, don’t get me wrong, if drones aren’t his thing then he shouldn’t make a video. Just in my opinion. If I received something that have no interest in, I’m not going to waste my time making a video especially on an Iphone just to waste my time.
better than nothing i guess. but your right.

Fixed aperture. Think I’ll wait for some real reviews. I still don’t see a reason to by this, and generally I buy everything DJI pumps out. I’ve already got three drones with one inch sensors.

better than nothing i guess. but your right.
Not a complete waste of time, there were some things confirmed ,just the fact that there in stores gives us a head start to try and snag one. :p Best Buy here i come.

FlyApp is a big issue in many countries like India where an arbitrary ceiling of drones like mavic mini is 15 m in height rendering it almost useless. Mavic Air 2 also operates on Flyapp and that means you have to get permission from the govt to even fly it.
The Go4 app still works as before on the previous models.
So if these releases are tied to the FlyApp, they are a non starter in some of the most populous consumer markets.

Still stuck with micro-usb charging? I didn’t see from this... video

According to the useless “unboxing and review” video the guy “reviewing” said microusb.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes