DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Someone Vandalized Your Backyard!

TheFoxSaysRingADingDing

Reactions
Once upon a time there was drone pilot from the great state of Michigan who was flying along the river in northern Indiana. While flying, he noticed a house with a beautiful majestic backyard, but upon further inspection he came across the most ghastly sight a Michigander could behold. He was so distraught that he went to the house and rang the doorbell. An older gentleman with a "Fighting Irish" sweatshirt and a clover on his hat answered. I said "my apologizes sir, but I was flying my drone and saw that someone vandalized your backyard!" His face turned a ghostly white, and he was so shaken up that he could couldn't speak. I told him "someone put the most obnoxious and disgusting symbol known to the mitten state. It must've been those college kids who were trying to make a statement." "But don't worry," I said, "I keep a giant yellow M in my Toyota Prius for situations just like this, and I can take care of it for you." The man turned confused, and when he looked at the picture I took he frowned, turned back into his house while muttering "Jim Harbaugh has no chance on earth of winning this one" and slammed the door. I yelled "GO BLUE!" and I heard a muffled "GO IRISH!" from the house as I was leaving.
And then my daughter fell asleep from the bedtime story ? Hope everyone enjoys the football this weekend!
Vandalism1.jpeg
Note: No drone pilots confronted any Notre Dame fans, as much as he wanted to.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78