DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sommarøy The Paradise (Norway) (28.07.2018) (4k)

Do you like my first attemt at making a proper video from my 'DJI Mavic Air'?

• It's ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
Site
tomhelgea.wordpress.com
Last edited:
Reactions: alex_markov
Very well done. I like that you didn't change scenes too fast so that I was able to soak in the view. Some are using 3-5 second scenes and I don't watch those videos anymore.
If that water was 70 degrees like on the Atlantic (east) coast of the US you would have shoulder to shoulder people on that beach.
A beautiful place and again very well done.

Last edited:
Very well done. I like that you didn't change scenes too fast so that I was able to soak in the view. Some are using 3-5 second scenes and I don't watch those videos anymore.
If that water was 70 degrees like on the Atlantic (east) coast of the US you would have shoulder to shoulder people on that beach.
A beautiful place and again very well done.
Thanks alot. My plan was to film even more places around Sommarøy with my drone. But i got either limited by angry birds around the cliffs that didn't like the drone or that some of the beaches there was to crowded with peoples. Yes, if there is alot of peoples somewhere, i will take that into my consideration and decide if it's ok or not to fly the drone there. On one of the beaches i was on, i did ask 3 peoples that was more close to me if it was ok that i was flying a drone to film. That was ok.

When it's about angry birds, then i had to land the drone when i did see that the birds didn't like it. So i was also asked by another person that was close to me there if it was allowed to fly drones there. I said yes, it's fully legal to fly here, but i had to land the drone because the birds didn't like it i said to him. So both the birds and that dude was happy in the end Thumbswayup.

Here is a picture from one of the beaches i decided not to fly around with.

20180728_134905.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada