DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOS mavic disappeared

@mili109 We'd like a status update.

I looked at the data he provided and I came here to post my thoughts and I see you were pretty close to what I was going to add.

I saw where a few thought it was in a auto land sequence and had it landing not far from the data ending point. The flight log displays the text as AutoLanding, but the aircraft was in failsafe and appeared to be going to it's last known home point location. Btw, the AutoLanding text at the end was displaying for 2.5 seconds. During that time the aircraft made NO attempt to descend at all, nor did vertical speed show any altitude change. Only the Yaw started showing changes in direction.

good morning my dear friends,
thank all of you for your helpful time...i really gave up serching after 8th day :( everything is over . its gone. probably someone was faster than me i cant explain how it might be dissapeared...or the aliens took it !
thank you all once more
keep up your excellent work
have a nice day :)

Sorry to hear that mili109.
I take it that the field was plowed and so the Mavic was visible to anybody who passed by.

Get another one if you can, don't give up on the Mavic, it's a real bummer that you lost it but you should try to get another one if at all possible.

Rob

one last question guys. the only thing i have now is the control of mavic. do u think it will be useful in something?

good morning my dear friends,
thank all of you for your helpful time...i really gave up serching after 8th day :( everything is over . its gone. probably someone was faster than me i cant explain how it might be dissapeared...or the aliens took it !
thank you all once more
keep up your excellent work
have a nice day :)
ohhh ****! sorry for your lost!

Reactions: mili109
one last question guys. the only thing i have now is the control of mavic. do u think it will be useful in something?
DJI sells units without the RC for a little less than the whole package. You will need to get a new DJI Care Refresh.

You can find the standalone unit by clicking here.

good morning people!
yesterday a guy appeared and he had my drone! unbelievable...he told me find it in between the spots you gave me, (and probably he wantet to keep it but he couldnt ''open and handle'' the drone so he returned it to me!) just so you know...

i have one more question for you guys...i live in greece and i need this drone part:Mavic Pro RC Bottom Board could someone help me to find it? because this specific company doesnt ship to greece neither replies to my questions,....

good morning people!
yesterday a guy appeared and he had my drone! unbelievable...he told me find it in between the spots you gave me, (and probably he wantet to keep it but he couldnt ''open and handle'' the drone so he returned it to me!) just so you know...

i have one more question for you guys...i live in greece and i need this drone part:Mavic Pro RC Bottom Board could someone help me to find it? because this specific company doesnt ship to greece neither replies to my questions,....

yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhaaaaarrrrgghhh!!! what a day! :) [emoji106] [emoji684]

Reactions: mili109

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADK Dragonfly