DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOS mavic disappeared

A trackimo ideally, but nothing better exists.
Unfortunately, a Trackimo won't be helpful in this case. All the OP has is the TXT flight log.

Mili109...you asked a question that you do not have an answer to. Both DJI & Forum poster msinger - who knows what he is talking about - gave you a possible answer.

Do yourself a big favor and just do what they tell you to do, if you really want help that is. Otherwise why ask?

Reactions: mlaczek and stratos
The TXT file is on your phone. You should upload it at my link above and post a link back here so we can check it out.
I understand that some amount of logging also takes place on the RC itself. Would there be any useful information in there? Are the RC logs something you can also read and analyze?

I understand that some amount of logging also takes place on the RC itself.
The RC does not store any logs. They are stored on the mobile device and on the internal memory card in the Mavic.

HELLO guys i need your help:
i was flying my mavic pro 4 days ago, through my phone which suddenly closed from low battery and the mavic landed somewhere unknown. please give me your lights i dont know what to do i serched it everywhere but there is nothing... and the dji support team didnt hepl..thanks

How did the Mavic land? Even if the phone died you should still have control of it. Did you try using RTH?

Reactions: stratos
The RC does not store any logs. They are stored on the mobile device and on the internal memory card in the Mavic.
The RC does have a black box of sorts full of DAT files. We just can't read them at the moment. They may also contain a different set of flight data. Who knows?

Reactions: JLane
Was your home location not set? My phone died when my drone was over 3000ft away from me. I was blind!!! I hit RTH and it came right back. I just kept watching the distance get shorter on the remote until I could finally see it. RELIEF!!!!

The RC does have a black box of sorts full of DAT files. We just can't read them at the moment. They may also contain a different set of flight data. Who knows?

Thanks. I knew there was something stored on the remote, I just wasn't sure what data and whether or not it was readable by anybody outside of DJI.

When I had a crash back in November, DJI asked me to pull the logs off my RC and send them to them for analysis. I couldn't remember what the files looked like, but as I type this, I've just remembered that I have a copy of the logs on Dropbox. Taking a look now, they definitely look to be encrypted or at least in some kind of non-text format.

We just need the TXT flight log. Please follow my instructions here to locate it.

Reactions: CC Rider
I don't see the TXT file. Did you forget to upload it to dropbox?

Follow the steps in this video to find the TXT file:

You don't need to upload it to Healthy Drones (now named Airdata UAV). Just attach it here.

good mornig, i just got the phone and i m trying to upload the flight records... i am going to ypload all of the one by one? or i can select all the files? thank you

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

but guys let me ask you: how useful will be the txt files which i took from my phone -which closed from low battery and logically didnt decord the last flight? maybe its stupid what i m asking but what if the answer is not in the low-battery-phone?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02