DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sound recording while video recording

JOHNNYBRAVO

Reactions
I have shot many videos and no sound was recorded. I shot a video the other day and you could hear me talking in the background. I don't want this. Did I accidentally turn something on? Can someone tell me how to switch it off please.

It was a new addition in one of the recent Firmware upgrades. You can turn off audio recording in the DJI Go App.

Also, it only records on the recording on your device, not the one on the SD card in the drone. I wish they'd add this to the Android app. So far it is Apple iOS only.

Don't tell me you really never did go through the menus of the app? Using the forum for even the most simple things can be dangerous, since you can never be sure of the quality and correctness of the answers...

Anyway - check here:
b3f853b7eb1325ea0f39b65ff80180fa.jpg

Thank you and yes I have been through the menus but it can be overwhelming. I'd rather come here and have someone like yourself point me straight to the thing so i'm not "exploring" for hours. I have been finding this site more useful then anything DJI puts out, thank you.
I agree 100%. We have to remember there are people on here that spend every waking minute flying the drone or reading how to fly it. The literature from DJI isn't always correct either. Half the time the settings on the app are changed from the instructions DJI gave us, and they change the names of some of the settings, delete others, and add some too. That makes the videos on Youtube obsolete too. There's nothing wrong with coming here to ask questions.

Thank you Mr.Mavic! I have spent about 6 months on here and following youtube videos as DJI's instructions prior to purchasing my Mavic. The website is not clear, so many issues. Even ordering mine from them was uncertain and the online customer support sucked. So, yes, if I have an issue I will come here and post and after the "I'm holy'er then..." I will inevitability get the most direct answer from someone without the BS. That's what makes these forums so awesome. So Mr. "I'm too cool.... drone pilot", check your ego and help a fellow responsible drone operator out instead of judging. #endrant

Thank you Mr.Mavic! I have spent about 6 months on here and following youtube videos as DJI's instructions prior to purchasing my Mavic. The website is not clear, so many issues. Even ordering mine from them was uncertain and the online customer support sucked. So, yes, if I have an issue I will come here and post and after the "I'm holy'er then..." I will inevitability get the most direct answer from someone without the BS. That's what makes these forums so awesome. So Mr. "I'm too cool.... drone pilot", check your ego and help a fellow responsible drone operator out instead of judging. #endrant
As far as DJI goes, I'm not exaggerating when I say that they have been the worst company I have ever had to deal with when it comes to service after the sale. My buddy just bought a Mavic a couple of months ago. It didn't work right out of the box. He sent it in to DJI and they didn't even aknowledge receiving it for 10 days. Then they used up 20 more days of his Refresh and also docked him for refresh on 1 unit. What a screw job.

Don't tell me you really never did go through the menus of the app? Using the forum for even the most simple things can be dangerous, since you can never be sure of the quality and correctness of the answers...

Anyway - check here:
b3f853b7eb1325ea0f39b65ff80180fa.jpg

this is recording low quality audio ( 64k ) Is there any way to increase it ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev