DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South Germany in Winter by Drone

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey Guys,

new to the Mavic Pilots Forum.
I'm getting more and more into drone videography and really enjoy it.
Check out my latest Video of South Germany and it's Beautiful Castles in Winter:

Feedback highly appreciated.

Cheers

First off, welcome to the forumThumbswayup

Feedback, bloody good video, thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice smooth flying;)

Reactions: DKAerial
That was nicely filmed and produced, and it brought back some wonderful memories from the Marienbrucke bridge. It had quite a larger crowd in May of 2015.

I was there last June and they had no drone signs all over Neushwanstein. Is there no problem taking off further away and flying over there? I wish I had done that now, darn. Nice video by the way.

Smooth flying, well filmed and very good edition. Nice scenery.

And welcome to the forum, btw.

Regards

I was there last June and they had no drone signs all over Neushwanstein. Is there no problem taking off further away and flying over there? I wish I had done that now, darn. Nice video by the way.

You are right not allowed to fly near the castle, I am lucky because I know somone working for the Castle Marketing Departement and he gave me permission.
I guess they just want to avoid random People with no Experience fly around the Castle.

You Can also apply for an official allowance to fly here (unfortunately in German):
Bayerische Schlösserverwaltung | Service | Drehgenehmigung

Last edited:
Reactions: Coskier
You are right not allowed to fly near the castle, I am lucky because I know somone working for the Castle Marketing Departement and he gave me permission.
I guess they just want to avoid random People with no Experience fly around the Castle.

You Can also apply for an official allowance to fly here (unfortunately in German):
Bayerische Schlösserverwaltung | Service | Drehgenehmigung

Ahhh that's why, lucky you and of course with the weather the way it was you had minimal if any tourists out there, or anyone else, for that matter, so perfect filming conditions.

Vielen dank feur the link. Ich habe feur acht Jahre in Oesterreich gewohnt, dafur nur im Deutsche ist kein problem.

Nice shot of Hohenschwangau (I think I got that right). Ive aleays regretted not stopping there the day I went to Neuschwanstein.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones