DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 South Thailand - Short movie!

Sir Maxwell Greene

Reactions

Takin it South - Lee brothers on the road​

Exploring the islands near Trang and the mountains in Southern Thailand, my brother and I took our camping trip to the next level. Check out the video of him spinning fire on devil sticks, capturing the raw thrill of our adventure.
Filmed primarily with a Mavic3 and DJI Action.

Thanks for sharing. I was in Thailand last November. Spent some time in Krabi where I saw some fire dances in the markets and on the beaches…very hot 🔥

Attachments

• IMG_0614.jpeg
    IMG_0614.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0502.jpeg
    IMG_0502.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: Sir Maxwell Greene

Takin it South - Lee brothers on the road​

Exploring the islands near Trang and the mountains in Southern Thailand, my brother and I took our camping trip to the next level. Check out the video of him spinning fire on devil sticks, capturing the raw thrill of our adventure.
Filmed primarily with a Mavic3 and DJI Action.

Absolutely spectacular film! Great scenes, superb editing and music selection, gorgeous scenes, perfect color grading. Everything perfect. I sent it on to about 50 other people!

Dale
Miami

Absolutely spectacular film! Great scenes, superb editing and music selection, gorgeous scenes, perfect color grading. Everything perfect. I sent it on to about 50 other people!

Dale
Miami
Cheers Dale. Appreciate the words. Had a good time filming this one. Thanks for the shares.

Very nice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1