DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Spano Pole hut

How do you even get to a place like that!?! I didn't see anything that looked like a road. Do you use one of those vehicles they have at ski resorts with the tank tread? That place is buried in snow. What are those huts? The one at the up hill end was almost totally buried. Beautiful spot. Nice flying.

Reactions: alex_markov
How do you even get to a place like that!?! I didn't see anything that looked like a road. Do you use one of those vehicles they have at ski resorts with the tank tread? That place is buried in snow. What are those huts? The one at the up hill end was almost totally buried. Beautiful spot. Nice flying.
Actually, this one is interesting. I was dreaming to visit this place for years but never had time to do so, but last week this week was going to film a waterfall nearby and GPS stuck I overpass the target reach the end of the road, and decided fate has pointed me there ;) and walked 5 km and 500 m. higher with the trainers on snow (once fell in a pit shoulder deep) and eventually not only reached it but came back alive ;) :) later filmed the waterfall also ;)

Really Magnificent Alex
When I am feeling stressed I watch your videos and fell much better afterwards
The sound and vision make me fell relaxed and calm .. thank you :)

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjiekun