DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark 2 in July? Rumor or reality?

I really don’t think Apple is that nieve that they aren’t doing something behind the scenes. Like you said most (well not me yet) use the iPads and iPhones already they just add a cool looking controller a beautiful new drone design and print $$$$ lol

Could you imagine what their drone would look like????

I ditched Apple long time ago. Last Apple device I had was the Iphone 4. When the 5 came out and all they did was make it taller. I went to Android for the larger screens. I've had good luck with the Samsung Note Series. iTunes is a HUGE Turn off to me. IMO Apple has been behind the trends for a while. They are riding the wave of brand recognition. If Apple made a Drone. I couldn't imagine the price tag it would have.

I just like the freedom Android gives. You plug it into your PC and just drag and drop files. No updating iTunes and sync'ing anything.

Tbh, I think it is possible that DJI might be making Spark 2. The specifications definitely are major upgrades and because of its compact size, it would appeal to a large portion of the consumer market given how simple the Spark drone is. However, I think if DJI truly wants to expand the series without cannibalizing their Mavic 2 sales. They would put Spark 2 specifications for less than what Mavic 2 drones currently have. Along with some minor upgrades maybe longer flight time, bigger control distance, and better image quality, but comparable less to Mavic 2 and slightly better than its predecessor.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore