DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark and Mavic Air debug with Assistant 2 (older version)

Endeavor

Reactions
I just debugged my spark to increase speed in normal and sport also removed the height limits. Not that I fly higher than 400 agl but there are times when one may go very high and still be in the 400 agl window.
I mainly wanted to get past the 7-12 mph slow speeds on the spark (over 30mph now)

I was wondering if anyone has done a similar thing on the MA? I am going to take a look into it later again mainly to bump the speed a bit.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I just debugged my spark to increase speed in normal and sport also removed the height limits. Not that I fly higher than 400 agl but there are times when one may go very high and still be in the 400 agl window.
I mainly wanted to get past the 7-12 mph slow speeds on the spark (over 30mph now)

I was wondering if anyone has done a similar thing on the MA? I am going to take a look into it later again mainly to bump the speed a bit.
This doesn’t answer your question, but I think going fast is cool! Try increasing your descent speed. I have my MPP falling at 22 mph to get out of the way of traffic. It sounds really weird as the props are going real slow. Fun.

I did the speed and climb / decent. Stock the spark only goes 7-12 mph and the speed is handy when the battery starts beeping.

the debug also works on MA and should work on the MP but probably not the MP2 - I had to go to Assistant 1.1.2 but Debug worked fine
The old versions are pretty much gone but did find one spot where you can still download - Download Links

Note that hard altitude limit in firmware is 500m. 400ft is just a default setting that can be changed in the app.

The limit is software but can be removed via debug. I will agree it's not normally something one should do however as mentioned there are instances where one can fly above 500m legally.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun