DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark in stock.

flyingduck88

Reactions
Drone nerds has the white Spark in stock if anyone was looking to get one asap. Just an fyi.

I see advexure just updated they have it in stock also! This is a first I think to see that pre-orders didn't sell out on a new DJI drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wersh
Drone nerds has the white Spark in stock if anyone was looking to get one asap. Just an fyi.
So does Apple & Advexure...besides that DJI has begun shipping. My Green Fly More Combo will arrive on Monday and have received my Fly Less 2 days ago.

and have received my Fly Less 2 days ago.
LOL! "Fly less" !!
Yeah I updated my post when I seen advexure showing stock. Pretty unusual that the pre-orders didn't sell out but I guess most don't want a "fly less" combo....

Yeah...flying with the virtual joysticks sucks

Reactions: flyingduck88
LOL! "Fly less" !!
Yeah I updated my post when I seen advexure showing stock. Pretty unusual that the pre-orders didn't sell out but I guess most don't want a "fly less" combo....

Seriously what a dumb move on DJI's part to release this drone w/out a RC in the box.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Also the gesture mode is pretty cool, but gets old quick and the size is quite small. Fold arms would have made it a perfect size for your pocket.

If I had to give it a rating...it would be 2 steps above a Parrot BeeBop 2

Reactions: flyingduck88
Now it would of been cool if mavic users could use the same controller, had DJI done that I guarantee they would of sold even more.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580