DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark linking

Reactions
Sorry since there is no forum for Spark hopefully my question is appropriate here. I have an older Spark and just tried to connect to it with a new phone, and connected to the aircraft OK but the QR code and the password on the remote controller have rubbed off and are totally unreadable. Does anyone know how to link the controller to the Spark with neither its QR code nor its password?

Thanks, it was actually my son's and he no longer uses it and of course lost the manual. Will try it tomorrow, thanks.

you could try the spark forum at the bottom of the page

Reactions: Thomas B
Sorry since there is no forum for Spark hopefully my question is appropriate here. I have an older Spark and just tried to connect to it with a new phone, and connected to the aircraft OK but the QR code and the password on the remote controller have rubbed off and are totally unreadable. Does anyone know how to link the controller to the Spark with neither its QR code nor its password?

There QR code and password should be in the battery compartment and on the side of the foam box

or you could connect RC to the device via OTG cable

Reactions: Thomas B
I think that they're all the same, no? LMK if you need me to send what I have.

Hopefully you found the Spark forum.. if not here’s the URL:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots