DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sphere pano - high resolution export

ddublu

Reactions
I dont typically mess around with the different flight modes such as Sphere but looking for an easier way to create a little planet image vs. dropping in a bunch of images into Autopano Pro. Other than taking a screenshot (which obviously isnt high res), is there a way to get a little planet image in DNG format ready for edits in LR?

Sure, record a Pano in raw and use Microsoft ice, PTGui or autopano to create the tiny planet.

I would do a rough stitch in LR first, develope it, copy settings back to the original dngs, then export to tiff ready to stitch in the pano app of your choice.

Ok, I was going to start a new topic on this...but you may have answered it :)
The DJI app, it's ehh..ok somewhat for stitching the 34 360º photos, then I've been using this "THETA+" app to create a flat image (posting it on FB then creates that 360º photo)

But the original output from DJI app, I do have problems with some of those pics becoming totally out of whack in the stitching process, mostly along the horizon. I just manually clean that up in Photoshop...putting the one (or more) pano photos into the correct place.
Most of all I want HIGH quality though..what handles the 34 DNG files for a much higher output. I'll try MS Ice, the other options...thanks!

ex.
4efXooG.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom