DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spherical pano

I do them manually (shot and later stitched) with free software. Not sure if I’m allowed to post a link to my photography FB or not but if you want to see one I’ve done pm me and I’ll send you the link and explain how I did it if you want.

Strange. I believe sphere mode is already out for the Spark.

I downloaded the latest version of DJI Go 4 which is supposed to add panorama capability to the Mavic. But now I understand it won’t work until the Mavic firmware is updated. Any idea when the firmware will becoming out?

Gang, you're missing the boat. Microsoft ICE is the way to go. Much easier (simply record a slow 360 rotation video), and feed it to ICE. You will get a far far better, higher quality, with crazy fewer stitching errors and color/exposure mismatch.

This really is the next advancement in doing 360 sphericals. There's no need to go through all the effort for a stitched set of stills with a drone.

Last edited:
So where were you when you took this photo? In the picture, not the town
When you open the shot in your browser, the camera is facing the town. Flip around about 180 degrees. There's a small triangular outcropping in the trees. I'm sitting on a big rock in the shade, with my wife standing behind me. We're not easy to find.
1a09d124aa7f83c383a904a5ab6588ff.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james7