DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sports mode flight times

mpa

Reactions
Has anyone tried using sports mode for the entire battery? if so what flights times are you getting? im getting about 9 minutes out of it from 100% to ~5%. I expected a higher drain on the batteries but not this high?
also the battery gets up to 60degress c. not the best temperatures for lipos! ill stick to normal mode for now. The flight times are pretty good.

Ya I think sport mode is great to zoom into somethig quick or to fight the wind if you need the extra punch. It good to also use it for those low to the ground fast shots but would advise to fly with normal always

Reactions: dewster
Being in Sports Mode does not drain the battery any different. It's how you fly while in Sports Mode. It's 100% on your speed, acceleration and deceleration. I can be in Sports Mode and fly no faster then when in normal mode and my flight time won't change. So everyone's flight time will be different.

I would just use it to fight the wind on a return trip, dodge angry birds, or hit and run photo mission. [emoji3]

I would just use it to fight the wind on a return trip, dodge angry birds, or hit and run photo mission. [emoji3]
sports mode makes for no covert mission, its way too loud. lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green