DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spur of the moment flight, Galloway Forest

OBSALAM

Reactions
F5553A36-B80B-42B9-8336-E22A25FCCFAA.jpeg
After a night of meteor watching and waiting for a decent sunrise that never appeared I was packing up. Remembered I had my Mavic2pro with me and filters. However no prior prep and no phone signal meant I was unsure how to remove the bezel (I now know) so took off for an overhead shot of my jeep in Galloway forest. Went up looking straight down then panned up to see this. Got a bit sketchy as I was getting hit by high wind speed warnings and for some reason when I went to take pics, the format had gone back to Jpeg and unable to highlight raw option. After 5 or so minutes jumping between hdr and movie I finally got to change to Raw and got this tho sadly photobombed by one o the few contrails in the skies right now.
From centre front Loch Riecawar, left Loch Bradan, behind that Loch Finlas and at the very back Loch Doon.

View attachment 99634
After a night of meteor watching and waiting for a decent sunrise that never appeared I was packing up. Remembered I had my Mavic2pro with me and filters. However no prior prep and no phone signal meant I was unsure how to remove the bezel (I now know) so took off for an overhead shot of my jeep in Galloway forest. Went up looking straight down then panned up to see this. Got a bit sketchy as I was getting hit by high wind speed warnings and for some reason when I went to take pics, the format had gone back to Jpeg and unable to highlight raw option. After 5 or so minutes jumping between hdr and movie I finally got to change to Raw and got this tho sadly photobombed by one o the few contrails in the skies right now.
From centre front Loch Riecawar, left Loch Bradan, behind that Loch Finlas and at the very back Loch Doon.

Very Nice, now i could move to a place like this,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dji MINI 2