DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Out of space for flight logs on the controller?

New England Droning

Reactions
I have a Mavic 3 Pro and the RC controller. I've been getting a flight log full and needs to upload. So I start up my A/C and controller and when the message pops up, I hit upload and it goes away. I'm looking at the logs and I see on the right a grey map square with a cloud. I have to go back to December 2022 to see an image instead of a grey square.
Does this mean I just let it sit and upload? There is no progress window to let me know when its done. I went back to December and touched the map (greyed out) icon and it opens the flight and I let it run for a minute and when I return to the "home" log screen the grey map is replaced with a thumbnail of the mission. Do I have to do that for each mission? (50 or more)? or is it already done doing what it is supposed to do and the icons don't mean anything.
yes my controller is connected to my wifi in the house

Reactions: Rchawks
+1 bumped...I am having the same message pop up lately and it isn't clear what action is really required. There's no adverse effect on the flight but message keeps popping up every next time I switch on the controller.

Reactions: New England Droning
+1 bumped...I am having the same message pop up lately and it isn't clear what action is really required. There's no adverse effect on the flight but message keeps popping up every next time I switch on the controller.
I chatted with DJI this morning and he said to make sure you have auto upload on in the settings. if the flight log page doesn't show the red text X logs need to be uploaded then all your logs are uploaded. If you continue to get this (and I just installed the current firmware and we will see if its gets fixed.
I just turned it on again and the same message popped up again so back to DJI...

Attachments

• 20231016_133802.jpg
    20231016_133802.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
  • 20231016_133812.jpg
    20231016_133812.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 20231016_133835.jpg
    20231016_133835.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • 20231016_133849.jpg
    20231016_133849.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
How do you get to the 'flight data center'?
I'm starting to find my way around this drone and controller but info from DJI seems to be all over the place and not that easy to find. Is there a manual I haven't found that covers everything ?

Reactions: New England Droning
How do you get to the 'flight data center'?
I'm starting to find my way around this drone and controller but info from DJI seems to be all over the place and not that easy to find. Is there a manual I haven't found that covers everything ?
It seems not, you can download the manual but it didn't have much on the logs.. you'll find the flight logs under your profile and on the left panel click the more. That will let you see each flight you've taken and a replay of the mission.

Reactions: KBF

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne