DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 SS Nenana, Fairbanks Alaska 4k

Superb vid! I felt the cold....brrrr.
Thanks. Much appreciated. It was an unusual video for me in that I normally go to someplace along the highway..often many places…and shoot whatever looks interesting and create something from it. With the SS Nenana I actually had something of a plan ;).

Funny you ask. I’ve been there twice with friends who were not experienced pilots and have not gotten enough footage for a good video but just today was thinking about heading back and trying to get some more footage. Look for it :).
Is it still sound enough for public touring?

Reactions: Walleye Hunter
Oh my no. You can kinda sorta look around. Easier in winter but you can't get far... :). Here is a 360 image link from one of my drones followed by a jpg.

New item by Bud Kuenzli
View attachment 160496

That doesn't surprise me, it was about 28 years ago. I wonder what pictures I have of that in the album I put together. I had a hot, young, green eyed chicky for a guide and I can still picture her in my mind. :)

That doesn't surprise me, it was about 28 years ago. I wonder what pictures I have of that in the album I put together. I had a hot, young, green eyed chicky for a guide and I can still picture her in my mind. :)
Keep that picture in your mind and don't try to find photos of her today....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear