DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

St Lucia (Part 3 - Marigot Bay)

MPone

Reactions

Marigot Bay is a hurricane hole, sheltered in the worst of weather by the steep hillsides that surround its small, deep harbor. Approaching by land or sea, Marigot Bay feels like a secret treasure with the charming, serene ambiance. The bay was used as the setting for the 1967 film adaptation of Hugh Lofting's Doctor Dolittle books.

Very well done. My absolute FAVORITE place in St Lucia. This one really makes me want to get back ASAP!

Thank you for sharing your work.

Allen

Reactions: MPone
Here in my office this morning I clicked the quality up to 4K and WOW! It was even more impressive. I have slow internet so 480 was the best for viewing last night but in 4K I'm now drooling LOL

I meant to ask, where were you flying from? The house we stayed in is one of those Red Roofs up on the right in your opening shot. We had to ride a Trolley Car (very small and iffy LOL) or walk up hundreds of stairs to our house.

Here in my office this morning I clicked the quality up to 4K and WOW! It was even more impressive. I have slow internet so 480 was the best for viewing last night but in 4K I'm now drooling LOL

I meant to ask, where were you flying from? The house we stayed in is one of those Red Roofs up on the right in your opening shot. We had to ride a Trolley Car (very small and iffy LOL) or walk up hundreds of stairs to our house.

I flew the drone from the beach area with lots of coconut trees. Landing was an issue due to limited visibility. It's hard to spot the drone before landing.
Yes it's pretty on a 4K screen.

Reactions: BigAl07
I flew the drone from the beach area with lots of coconut trees. Landing was an issue due to limited visibility. It's hard to spot the drone before landing.
Yes it's pretty on a 4K screen.

That's where I thought you might be flying from. Several of your shots were "framed" around that area.

That's right where I did a lot of snorkeling from. The amount of Sea Life in just that one bay was mind boggling.

Very well done!!

Yeah, looks really great, good shots, excellent colors and good music- good work.
Saw now also Part I- very nice- what I would do after you a ready with the parts, take the highlights from each part and make 5-6 min with a music like movie music, maybe Ivan Torrent "Icarus"

Ciao Rob

Yeah, looks really great, good shots, excellent colors and good music- good work.
Saw now also Part I- very nice- what I would do after you a ready with the parts, take the highlights from each part and make 5-6 min with a music like movie music, maybe Ivan Torrent "Icarus"

Ciao Rob

Thanks. Yup. Good idea! If I got time I do a summarized one.

Reactions: Jatekman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes