DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Starting Mavic 2

EnricoBrun

Reactions
looking at a bit 'of online tutorials I realized that there are two different check rotation propellers during the start of mavic, or, in some (including mine) the first click is against rotation and the other two cliks in the direction of rotation of the propellers, in many other the cliks of check rotation propellers all take place in the same direction! why?:rolleyes:

looking at a bit 'of online tutorials I realized that there are two different check rotation propellers during the start of mavic, or, in some (including mine) the first click is against rotation and the other two cliks in the direction of rotation of the propellers, in many other the cliks of check rotation propellers all take place in the same direction! why?:rolleyes:
are you asking about when you mount the props to the drone or when you first turn it on and the props move that is just the ESC connecting to the IMU and shows that all the motors are connected when they move the time to worry would be if one of them did not move and that could mean an issue with the ESC ,motor or connection to the main board

Last edited:
are you asking about when you mount the props to the drone or when you first turn it on and the props move that is just the ESC connecting to the IMU and shows that all the motors are connected when they move the time to worry would be if one of them did not move and that could mean an issue with the ESC ,motor or connection to the main board
to make me understand .. in the video here the mavic makes 3 cliks in the same direction, while mine does the first click in one verse and the other two in the opposite direction. why ?

to make me understand .. in the video here the mavic makes 3 cliks in the same direction, while mine does the first click in one verse and the other two in the opposite direction. why ?

just the drone startup procedure same as the gimbal its the different parts communicating with each other has no relevance just the way it was designed

Reactions: Former Member
if you watch this video sec.11:40 you see that the propellers go first forward and then change direction (like mine)

I want to understand just why there are two different types of start program! How do you start? 1 a sense and 2 in another or 3 clicks on the same verse? Thank you

I want to understand just why there are two different types of start program! How do you start? 1 a sense and 2 in another or 3 clicks on the same verse? Thank you

I guess, if it’s important to you then an ideal source of information is DJI. Drop them a line, at the end of the day they built the drone etc and should know. Take care and catch you later. Peter

Reactions: Dur8an Poison
Can some please tell me how to know if you have the mavic pro 1 or the mavic pro 2 I 'm a newbie and get moore cofused each day. Thanks in advance for replies.

Hi. A quick way is to look a the Mavic. The Mavic 1 has the word Mavic written in gold/bronze. The Mavic 2 has it in Silver. Also the 1 has the led battery indicators in a column under the test button. The 2 are around the button itself. The pro 1 has a small round camera and the 2 is a larger square camera.

There are a whole load of differences technically but they are the easiest way to tell. Hope that helps, take care. Peter

Hi. A quick way is to look a the Mavic. The Mavic 1 has the word Mavic written in gold/bronze. The Mavic 2 has it in Silver. Also the 1 has the led battery indicators in a column under the test button. The 2 are around the button itself. The pro 1 has a small round camera and the 2 is a larger square camera.

There are a whole load of differences technically but they are the easiest way to tell. Hope that helps, take care. Peter

Although, I think the 1 camera may look like the Mavic 2 ZOOM camera. But the other attributes of the Pro 2 and Zoom are the same, I believe.

Can some please tell me how to know if you have the mavic pro 1 or the mavic pro 2 I 'm a newbie and get moore cofused each day. Thanks in advance for replies.
If you are so new then the easiest way would be to examine the battery. Mavic has 4 stacked led light showing power levels. The Mavic 2 has circular lights within the power button. Mavic 2 is just a bit larger and a bit more square body.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes