DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STARTRC LED-Propeller

@pyrolator judging from your post i think you already know the answer to your question
would i put them on my Mini 3 no way ,but as in all things drone related ,its your drone, and your choice.

Let someone else test them. Do you have a suitable balancing rig to check their balance?
What is their weight and what does that do to the drone's weight? Is the drone's weight significant where you are?
Do you want to risk the drone using them?

Reactions: pyrolator
LED Silent Props from STARTRC

I searching on YT for Tests of the MAS Props and found this LED_Props from STARTRC:
Worth a look or just Eye-catching garbage ?
Stick with MAS props, as an alternative to original, the colours do make a visual difference and have increased performance characteristics, and they are from a known and trusted company, would not personally try any other OEM props, not worth the risk.

AM
Stick with MAS props, as an alternative to original, the colours do make a visual difference and have increased performance characteristics, and they are from a known and trusted company, would not personally try any other OEM props, not worth the risk.
AMEN

I just watched a review of these (I don't remember if they were Skyreat's however) yesterday, along with 4 other brands of props on he M3 Pro (or was it the Mini 2?).
Anyway the review said it made the drone feel laggy, and the flight time was slightly decreased. Skyreat puts out quality products for the most part, so I would trust these far more than some random Ebay seller.
They'd look cool for a few minutes on night flights in my backyard with family, but not something I'd leave on my drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying