DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

State Farm insurance update

They should only cancel the policy if they pay out the limit (i.e. the Mavic is a total loss). Otherwise it should stay enforce the entire policy period. To my knowledge SF does not really have anything in place to repair Mavics.

State Farm, based on my experience, will likely just take your word for it as to what needs to be done, and just pay you enough money to cover whatever you say you're going to do.

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
im getting the SF insurance for peace of mind. i already have dji care refresh BUT am i still leery in flying my used to Spark and now MA to the max for fear of a FLY-AWAY or my drone dropping dead on water... maybe this mindset will change if i already have SF insurance on board.. im just a MURPHYS law magnet. lol..

Just keep in mind that if you crash, you may want to do to the Refresh FIRST. Refresh, as you know, won't cover any accident where you can't recover the drone. In my case, I would have been better of paying an extra $200 (roughly) for a collision damage but keeping the option of no-recovery insurance, instead of getting free service but losing my no-recovery insurance.

Just talked with my SF agent and he said yes $60 a year for PAP on the drone, BUT SF will not cover it if you are making money when you crashed/loss the drone...personal use only.

Reactions: ROBERTNCREST
Just talked with my SF agent and he said yes $60 a year for PAP on the drone, BUT SF will not cover it if you are making money when you crashed/loss the drone...personal use only.
Good to know that. thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADK Dragonfly