DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

State Farm saying no "Personal Article Protection" in California

Frontman

Reactions
Hey pilots, after reading many threads on many forums and sites I was under the impression that I could get a State Farm PAP policy for my Mavic for around $60 a year, and also found this on their website - Personal Articles Policy – State Farm®

However, my State Farm agent (whom we also have home and some vehicle insurance through) said State Farm does not offer it in the state of California.

Just wanted to see if any other pilots in California have come across the same issue, and/or if there is another company to go through.

Thank you!

I am fortunate that I insure with State Farm in the state of Nevada and have a place in California as well. So I can fly and be covered in the state of KommieFornia. I also register all my vehicles in Nevada so I dont have to do that smog check BS every 2 years. I can run whatever engine with whatever performance modifications I would like and then rip off all the smog stuff.

I would poll some other California StateFarm Agents to see if it was just the one you inquired with.

I am fortunate that I insure with State Farm in the state of Nevada and have a place in California as well. So I can fly and be covered in the state of KommieFornia. I also register all my vehicles in Nevada so I dont have to do that smog check BS every 2 years. I can run whatever engine with whatever performance modifications I would like and then rip off all the smog stuff.

I would poll some other California StateFarm Agents to see if it was just the one you inquired with.
I'm more of an environmentalist so I'm now going to flog you for your comment. :p

I just got into California today, drove in with my F250 non California compliant smog monster truck, cough cough, wish I had my Mavic, thing just arrived today, and I'll be in Cali this whole week, busy contaminating the air.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just got into California today, drove in with my F250 non California compliant smog monster truck, cough cough, wish I had my Mavic, thing just arrived today, and I'll be in Cali this whole week, busy contaminating the air.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I smack you.

Well, I'm stuck in KamieFornia :/ All we have is the best weed, weather and women on the planet, with those other crazy people they call "progressives".

Anywho, if someone has any success for here in the land of government overregulation please chime in - thanks in advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair