DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

State Farm

rg155

Reactions
Hi,
I am trading my mavic for an inspire plus $ and was wondering how I can transfer my State Farm policy? Would I be able to use a bill of sale?

Also, do you have experience buying and selling through the classifieds, I am going to meetup with this person somewhere and test it first but my family thinks it’s going to be a lemon drone.

Also, do you have experience buying and selling through the classifieds, I am going to meetup with this person somewhere and test it first but my family thinks it’s going to be a lemon drone.

A little bit (thousands of transactions). What makes your family think it's going to be a lemon? If you are getting that little feeling, best to go with the feeling than be sorry later.

I shouldn’t have any issues since I would be able to test it out in person right?

If it was another Mavic, you would know what to look for. It's an Inspire, completely different animal. Have you flown or owned an Inspire before?

If it was another Mavic, you would know what to look for. It's an Inspire, completely different animal. Have you flown or owned an Inspire before?
I have flown it once
Edit: Is there a list of things to look for?

Last edited:
I have flown it once
Edit: Is there a list of things to look for?

How did you like how it flew? Its a monster compared to the Mavic.

If I were you, I would join www.inspirepilots.com and ask some questions there. Ive had a few Inspires, but you will get all kinds of replies there, and some great advice too.

I personally try not to be in a rush to buy anything expensive that I am not familiar with. Im not trying to discourage you from buying it, but would caution you that you make sure you know what you are getting yourself in to.

Reactions: VortexSpin
How did you like how it flew? Its a monster compared to the Mavic.

If I were you, I would join www.inspirepilots.com and ask some questions there. Ive had a few Inspires, but you will get all kinds of replies there, and some great advice too.

I personally try not to be in a rush to buy anything expensive that I am not familiar with. Im not trying to discourage you from buying it, but would caution you that you make sure you know what you are getting yourself in to.
I’ve done plenty of research and have had the chroma phantom and mavic and think I will make the change. On another note, is there a way to transfer the I spire to a different DJI account?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc