DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Statue of Liberty - September 30, 2017

kodiak1120

Reactions
In light of the upcoming ban on drones flying over the Statute of Liberty, I figured I'd head up for one last flight. I put a similar video together using the same song with some video I took back in February. I was intending to get back up there when the weather was a little nice and redo the video, so here it is:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In light of the upcoming ban on drones flying over the Statute of Liberty, I figured I'd head up for one last flight. I put a similar video together using the same song with some video I took back in February. I was intending to get back up there when the weather was a little nice and redo the video, so here it is:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

oh wow, (where did you take off from) i see the approach and i am pretty sure of where that is, but i dont want to speculate ..and funny because once i heard about the ban ive been going every day since until the 5th. lol

oh wow, (where did you take off from) i see the approach and i am pretty sure of where that is, but i dont want to speculate ..and funny because once i heard about the ban ive been going every day since until the 5th. lol

Not going to reveal the take off location because I don't want the "drone police" ruining my thread :)

Reactions: sir_ian
Loved the video, visiting NY at the end of the month (1st visit) from the UK for a week. Debating if I should bring my Mavic or just enjoy the trip..

Not going to reveal the take off location because I don't want the "drone police" ruining my thread :)

You took off from the jersey side. Same place I've done and gotten great footage. That area is clear per AirMap. Of course it's a mute point now with the ban....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arham12