DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STEALTH VS OEM for DJI AIR 2S

I've used them for a few days now. They do sound a little different . I wouldn't necessarily call them quieter or "stealth". All other characteristics seem the same. Definitely doesn't save battery as stated

Received mine this morning. Package was pretty beat up so I was a little worried if they were in one piece.
Turns out they were just fine.
To me the pitch is much lower then stock props making them more acceptable to the human ear. 50 feet away I could hardly hear them anymore. For those saying they are sharper I believe that is do to the thickness of these props. As many have said they are thinner so perhaps they just feel sharper. Kind of like a good filet knife.
As for the performance I did not notice any difference and battery time I can not report on that as I only fly my batteries down to around 50% so if they give longer flights I have no data to back that up.
Just the lower pitch they are well worth it for me.

Mine are supposed to arrive Monday, don't know when I will fly with them, it's too hot/humid outside, plus I am lazy when I am not riding my bike.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
Every time I plan to go out... it rains.
Same here, lots of rain this year, and now it's hurricane season. I have not finished repairs from last year storms. I am waiting for a cool down in a couple of months, so I can get my antenna farm back in the air.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
Send some of the rain up here to Northern Ontario. We have been in a drought all summer. Lots of forest fires. Never seen anything like this. Another week of heat warnings. Unheard of in late Aug. up here.

Reactions: Hidden
Send some of the rain up here to Northern Ontario. We have been in a drought all summer. Lots of forest fires. Never seen anything like this. Another week of heat warnings. Unheard of in late Aug. up here.
We are getting rain, but not the rain you need.

I ordered the black. I did not expect the props to make any great improvements, except for the change in sound, though the sound of the stock does not bother me either. Colors are nice, but paying extra for color is not for me.
My props are supposed to arrive today according to USPS. LOL
Update: The props did not arrive, they are in town, but marked as arriving late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tufargon
I received the props today. They seem cheesy to me. They are made from a different type of plastic, and they flex easily. When it's not nearly 100ºF/38ºC outside, I will try them. Humidity today is not bad @51%. If it were normal humidity, i.e. 90-100%, it would be terrible. 51% is winter humidity for this area.

I received the props today. They seem cheesy to me. They are made from a different type of plastic, and they flex easily. When it's not nearly 100ºF/38ºC outside, I will try them. Humidity today is not bad @51%. If it were normal humidity, i.e. 90-100%, it would be terrible. 51% is winter humidity for this area.
I agree they feel thin but thats what you get when you want lighter. Go ahead and try them out, they work. I felt the same way the first set I received. If you hit something I think you will fare better than a rigid prop since most of the damage will remain with the prop itself.

Reactions: Hidden
Finally got mine out last week. Flew great, the sound pitch is much lower and I'd say that most people would not notice at over 50 feet distance. I could focus on it to about 75 feet or so but if I wasn't listening for it I'd lose it.

I didn't notice much of a flight time difference as I only have a handful of flights before the props and the one time this past weekend afterwards.

I was able to fly over people at about 100 feet altitude and a few kids noticed but that's it. Big improvement. Even bigger, usually my Air 2s scares little birds away and they were flying within 50 feet of my drone. One data point is not a trend but it seems like these props might disturb wildlife a little less by being lower pitched.

Overall I"m very happy, the handling of the drone was great, I noticed no loss of performance with them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev