DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STEALTH VS OEM for DJI AIR 2S

One thing I do notice is that it appears that these Props are just a little shorter , can that be confirmed ?
As i am just looking at the last few frames of the Video side by side. ?

2021-08-05_13h29_28.png

it does look like they changed the tips for the better , but they only have BLACK in stock ?

2021-08-05_13h34_04.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
file 5.jpg

Last edited:
On their website they have other colors but those haven't dropped yet. It looks like their original Air 2 shipment had some manufacturing defects that they've since fixed so that might have delayed the color props.

I've got a set on the way to experiment with and if I like them I'll probably buy a set of like... orange and white props to help with faster orientation of the drone.

Longer FLIGTH!!!
Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 6.46.30 PM.png

Reactions: pommy
They certainly work a lot better on the 2s than the MAS on the original Air.
With that, the actual sound level seemed the same, just a lower pitch, which is better than nothing.
Great to see such an improvement with the 2s.

I find the MAS work similarly well for the M1P and Spark, really quietened those 2 down.

Got mine yesterday and tested. My review is the props are a little quieter not noticely. The MP2 is noticely
quieter than the stock props. The flight time might be a minute more. Thats my 2 cents worth.

At $25, if they provide what is advertised and more visible (red or orange) to make the drone more visible - that is worth the extra few dollars over a set of DJI props.

It will be interesting to see if these are as advertised. Master Airscrew makes some pretty incredible products that I have used for Electric Planes, so my expectations are pretty high. I signed up for the pre-order notification so will wait to see when they can be ordered. Really appreciate the heads up on the props.

I wouldn't say they are quieter but they do sound a little bit different. The OEM blades feel better in quality to the touch. I would expect any performance gain to be minimal and/or inconsequential, but I need several more flights to be sure.

It would have been nice if the colors were available on launch.

Reactions: Sjkieffer
Mine just showed up about an hour ago. Now if I can just find time to go fly :(

Reactions: Hidden
They appear to be slightly shorter and not quite as wide. Seem a smidgen more flimsy than OEM and as someone mentioned they are sharp but I won't judge them on that since the MAS props I had for the XSP were a good improvement. Over the years what I've noticed is it's not really much quieter but the tone is different and makes it sound quieter. It's a lower pitch which is less annoying.

DJI Air 2S STEALTH Upgrade Propellers by Master Airscrew

Yep, They do seem pricey, but as I stated in another post on the same subject, I ordered two sets, so I could get free shipping. I bought black since the only time I will be able to see colors is when it's close to me. Someone said the blades are sharp. I do not plan on putting my fingers in the blades to find out. I ordered yesterday, so maybe by the end of the week they will be here. It would be nice if I knew people nearby to fly with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa