DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

stick calibration buggy

please report back if it works or not......it will either reinforce the idea that it is an Android app issue and not necessarily the device running the app or blow away my theory..
IPad worked with GO 4 app. Controller all calibrated. Definitely a different calibration methodology than GO 4 too. Slower. Easier.

Thanks.....sounds like you had the same results asI did. Must be an issue with the Android app...

Thanks.....sounds like you had the same results asI did. Must be an issue with the Android app...

Your screen looks totally different to the IOS Calibration. When you moved the sticks did you move them in a square. So move stick down, hold it down then move to left corner. Stay left then move it up to the top left corner and so on. If you are moving the joystick up down left right that maybe the problem. With the IOS Calibration you have to paint a square.

BTW I use a Nexus 7 Tablet but have to keep reverting back to my iPhone because of strangers happenings in the Tablet?

The Android App doesn't seem to support Autofocus you don't need to tap to focus with IOS...

I hope that helps.

Happy New Year from Hertfordshire. UK

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Your screen looks totally different to the IOS Calibration. When you moved the sticks did you move them in a square. So move stick down, hold it down then move to left corner. Stay left then move it up to the top left corner and so on. If you are moving the joystick up down left right that maybe the problem. With the IOS Calibration you have to paint a square.

BTW I use a Nexus 7 Tablet but have to keep reverting back to my iPhone because of strangers happenings in the Tablet?

The Android App doesn't seem to support Autofocus you don't need to tap to focus with IOS...

I hope that helps.

Happy New Year from Hertfordshire. UK

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Yea, I did all of that even though the squares did not appear on the screen. I am pretty sure the app has a bug since it doesn't show the squares nor does it show the correct button to hit when completed.

add me to the list of those having issues. One thing worth mentioning is when I start the calibration, there are no boxes around the the stick controls. Just circles....like others have stated, no finish button either. Just a done button which appears to be inactive.....so it times out after 60 seconds....Here is a video I made outlining my issues. It happens in both DJI GO and DJI GO 4 apps...everything is on the latest rev as well...

Did you ever get this sorted out? I also am not able to obtain the screen showing two boxes with a blue dot to trace the calibration. Using a Mavic Air Controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi