DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Still Loving my Air 2

With you too, but wish I could add the RID facility our pals in the US have. Can’t get the firmware update needed as Assistant 2 says it won’t work on my new Mc Book Air M2 chip. Have you guys got it?

I love my Air 2S, does everything I want to do including mapping. Fine aircraft!

Still loving my Air 2 ...
Same here. Never updated it since I got it shortly after its release and never had a problem with it. I should have waited another week and got the S, but funds were tight. During the covid lockdown I installed the Dronehacks hack as I was fed up by not being able to even takeoff in areas that were completely empty and closed anyway. So now I can fly anywhere, up up and away with no restrictions. I just can't accept being told what I can do or not by some desk jockeys in China. I did once, as I live out in the sticks, on a very quiet calm and frosty morning, go up to 3K feet and took some wonderful panoramas. However, I do my best to stay within regulations and certainly do not fly anywhere near airports and such or over people and I only shoot stills. An Air 3 or Pro would be nice though!
I'm constantly amazed at the number of videos posted that are obviously taken in no drone areas.
My 2c.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR