DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Still Loving my Air 2

With you too, but wish I could add the RID facility our pals in the US have. Can’t get the firmware update needed as Assistant 2 says it won’t work on my new Mc Book Air M2 chip. Have you guys got it?

I love my Air 2S, does everything I want to do including mapping. Fine aircraft!

Still loving my Air 2 ...
Same here. Never updated it since I got it shortly after its release and never had a problem with it. I should have waited another week and got the S, but funds were tight. During the covid lockdown I installed the Dronehacks hack as I was fed up by not being able to even takeoff in areas that were completely empty and closed anyway. So now I can fly anywhere, up up and away with no restrictions. I just can't accept being told what I can do or not by some desk jockeys in China. I did once, as I live out in the sticks, on a very quiet calm and frosty morning, go up to 3K feet and took some wonderful panoramas. However, I do my best to stay within regulations and certainly do not fly anywhere near airports and such or over people and I only shoot stills. An Air 3 or Pro would be nice though!
I'm constantly amazed at the number of videos posted that are obviously taken in no drone areas.
My 2c.