DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still no insurance for California?

user25987345927834

Reactions
Hello my new friends,

I have been lurking through the old threads regarding how wise it is to purchase insurance for your drone. I saw a lot of recommendations for State Farm Personal Articles Policy, however the latest posts I could find regarding this topic seem to be a bit dated, and the general consensus was that it was available in all states except California.

It has been a while since I've seen any update regarding this, but some people said that State Farm was considering implementing it in the future for CA. Does anyone have any news about this? Is it yet possible to get PAP in CA? Or are there any other insurance type of alternatives for those of us in CA besides DJI Care Refresh?

Thank you very much!

To answer my own question, no there is still no State Farm insurance coverage for drones in California. The agents will say yes, happily take your application, and more importantly, your non-refundable application fee, but you will eventually get an official letter from State Farm saying that your application has been denied.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78