DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

stock battery mod

ok I will post the video now I still waiting for adapter cable

Just fabricated a single. I’ll test one Mavic Pro battery this evening. Anyone ever done this before? I can make these in singles and doubles all day long. Let me know if anyone is interested. However I am anxious to know if it’s even worth the try.

Attachments

• 98BD546B-53E1-4CAE-8F3C-FD7896A9EB29.jpeg
    98BD546B-53E1-4CAE-8F3C-FD7896A9EB29.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 74
Just fabricated a single. I’ll test one Mavic Pro battery this evening. Anyone ever done this before? I can make these in singles and doubles all day long. Let me know if anyone is interested. However I am anxious to know if it’s even worth the try.
If work phase post the video clip thank you

The more I think about it, unless the shell was stripped it would drastically influence the dynamics, I really do not think it’s a good idea. Lol cable for sale?!

Reactions: Former Member
i have that same charging cable adapter, buts its only for charging the CrystalSky monitor via a aftermartket charger like a 3in1 etc. i was referring to the battery charge cable with the xt60 plug,cable,adapter for a Mavic 2

how it look like can I see the picture
this is the cable adapter ,but its for charging the crystalsky monitors,plugs via a 3in1 charger,i was lookn to see if there was a xt60/plug similar to like the one you posted but it was for a mavic pro... i saw it on Aliexpress.com
IMG_4077.JPGIMG_4092.JPG

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear