DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

stock battery mod

That and any other variation, given I have the parts. But I knocked this out and five minutes. Now I am debating on stripping an old battery down from its shell to minimize weight because I just don’t want to try long distances with the top wobble or whatever odd dynamic it would put on the craft... but I can’t bring myself to sacrifice the battery. Just the charger lol...

Attachments

• 28FE1B57-24D0-4EBD-9AF0-A502BD327840.jpeg
    28FE1B57-24D0-4EBD-9AF0-A502BD327840.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 22
Reactions: Former Member
Still waiting for the adapter cable if anybody has stock battery mod test fly please post the video clip

I receivedthe email but for some reason the attachmentcame throughas a blank box

Reactions: mnis
6 amp output on that charger should charge the battery in 20 to 30 minutes from 30%. Just monitor the battery temperature because it's charging at about 1.75 C. Most lipos you could charge safely at 1C.
We are talking about chopping the ends off to use as an adapter

I was wondering if these lightly made cables that are made to charge a battery will have enough mass in them to supply enough amps when the drone is packing extra weight and the motors demand lots of power . Skinny wires don’t carry high amperage very well .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02