DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Stonehenge Sunset, Wiltshire UK

RubiconCSL

Reactions
Okay, this was actually taken on my phone - so if it shouldn't be here, feel free to shoot me. I do own an Air 1 though. I'm posting it because it is one of those once-in-a-lifetime shots with regard to lucky timing. I'd been in London for the day and was on a coach, on my way home. I glanced out of the window and this is exactly what I saw. I have done a very slight edit with SnapSeed, but otherwise exactly as it was and through the coach window too. It's the timing that got me, with the sun directly on the horizon and the colours of the sunset.

As I say, if it shouldn't be here, delete and, name and shame me.

sunset_stonehenge2.jpeg

P.S. I wish I'd had my drone with me and wasn't on a coach!

Okay, this was actually taken on my phone - so if it shouldn't be here, feel free to shoot me. I do own an Air 1 though. I'm posting it because it is one of those once-in-a-lifetime shots with regard to lucky timing. I'd been in London for the day and was on a coach, on my way home. I glanced out of the window and this is exactly what I saw. I have done a very slight edit with SnapSeed, but otherwise exactly as it was and through the coach window too. It's the timing that got me, with the sun directly on the horizon and the colours of the sunset.

As I say, if it shouldn't be here, delete and, name and shame me.

View attachment 170230

P.S. I wish I'd had my drone with me and wasn't on a coach!
I've tried to shoot you from Oregon, but it is difficult to factor in droppage and prevailing winds. Especially difficult as I have only a 22 rifle. So I have decided to just enjoy your magnificent photo, and pray for not any more shootings.

Reactions: RubiconCSL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer