DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Storage Swap

DaleH45

Reactions
How do I switch from Internal storage to the SD card on M2E?

Is there a way to move from Internal storage to SD?

I believe default is save to external storage till full.

You should be able to switch to internal but 8GB internal compared to a max 128Gb external MicroSD why would you ??

I forgot the SD card months ago. It automatically switched to Internal storage. I want to switch it back. DJI Forum gave me info for GO4, useless

It automatically switched to Internal storage. I want to switch it back.
In Pilot app, goto camera settings -> storage location. Choose your preferred location, done.

Reactions: mavin and Kilrah
You should be able to switch to internal but 8GB internal compared to a max 128Gb external MicroSD why would you ??

8GB?? If the OP has a Mavic Enterprise the internal storage is 24GB.

Also remember that in using an SD card the data/pics/videos on it are not protected...but the internal storage is (provided you turn password protection on).

Reactions: mavin
I had this same issue in that I couldn't switch it to external. Step prior: Smart Controller was off, inserted a 128 card, started drone and controller, then flew and recorded video. (Didn't check or change any settings prior to flight.) After flight, checked controller and all videos were saved to internal. Tried to move it to external with the controllers' app, but couldn't. Re-formatted external card using the controller app, powered off, then upon power up... controller detected card and asked if I wanted to save to external as default. (chose 'yes')

How do I get to this setting? I have even reformatted the card in the drone. I can view the pictures but don't have the option to save to the external.

I don't have that setting. And the panel looks different on mine that what DJI shows

Attachments

• 20190723_141113.jpg
    20190723_141113.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 10
And the panel looks different on mine that what DJI shows
What OS are you running? IOS or Android.
What version of either Pilot app are you using?

Here the screenshot from Pilot IOS v1.1.1

Pilot Android 1.4.0

Finally found it. Without the aircraft attached. It required a scroll down that I have never been able to do before. Hopefully now it will let me do the same thing with the aircraft attached. Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98