DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Storm Dennis

Mavic Mike 2

Reactions
As the storm is hitting the Uk this weekend I’ve given myself something indoors to do , I no a few of you guys have bought stealth props but has anyone used wrap grade for your skins ?

Attachments

• 582DAFB8-615D-4717-AFAD-614349327006.jpeg
    582DAFB8-615D-4717-AFAD-614349327006.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: Lastrexking
Is that the Japanese company? If so, I had one of their wraps on my air and it was really good. I wish I hadn’t taken it off.

I'm sick of the weather. I’m going to mess about with my Osmo Pocket and see if I can get some good motion lapse footage of storm Dennis.

Reactions: Mavic Mike 2
Is that the Japanese company? If so, I had one of their wraps on my air and it was really good. I wish I hadn’t taken it off.

I'm sick of the weather. I’m going to mess about with my Osmo Pocket and see if I can get some good motion lapse footage of storm Dennis.
Yes it’s from Japan arrived yesterday In perfect condtion ! ... was it easy to fit as to be honest I’m a bit heavy handed lol

Reactions: Lastrexking
Yes it’s from Japan arrived yesterday In perfect condtion ! ... was it easy to fit as to be honest I’m a bit heavy handed lol
Yeah, very easy. It goes on and off pretty easily too, so easy to correct if you go wrong. I’m partially sighted, and I managed it so I'm sure you’ll be fine.

Reactions: Mavic Mike 2
it certainly is not flying weather that's for sure ,not a lot we can do about it i'm afraid

It's certainly dumping some extreme weather of you all there.
Keep safe and dry, will be dangerous to go out with the flooding in some regions.

My mate Dennis will be amused by the storms name, he's done a couple of the big walks over there (Coast to Coast etc), and doing Ben Nevis peak bag in July.

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507