DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange battery burn while charging?

Beleave your right, I must have just not seen it when I took it
out of the hub.

Reactions: old man mavic
Tried to relive a drowned battery.
I don't remember how I ended up there but I snapped it open (top), then managed to put it back but unfortunately the bms had different ideas.

Reactions: dirkclod
Just a update to this. I did start a thread in the DJI forum and an Admin jumped right on it. Wanted me to send the battery and hub in for them to check it. Told whoever i would not send it in as i couldn't charge my other batterys and it was working fine it was just a bad battery. Asked for my Phone # which i gave yesterday and they replyed they had deleted it in the thread and would be calling me. Well a few minutes ago i get a call from Shenzhen and could hardly understand the guy but we went over the i wasn't sending the hub back but would the battery which i had drained it down in a hover to 0. Oh no we will just sent you a new one and whatever else he said i haven't a clue but he did sent me a e mail just now so we will see what they send me.:)
Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 12.58.27 PM.png

Just a update to this. I did start a thread in the DJI forum and an Admin jumped right on it. Wanted me to send the battery and hub in for them to check it. Told whoever i would not send it in as i couldn't charge my other batterys and it was working fine it was just a bad battery. Asked for my Phone # which i gave yesterday and they replyed they had deleted it in the thread and would be calling me. Well a few minutes ago i get a call from Shenzhen and could hardly understand the guy but we went over the i wasn't sending the hub back but would the battery which i had drained it down in a hover to 0. Oh no we will just sent you a new one and whatever else he said i haven't a clue but he did sent me a e mail just now so we will see what they send me.:)
View attachment 99348

Lol....... sounds like burning batteries are bad for business!!!

Do keep us posted.

Lol....... sounds like burning batteries are bad for business!!!

Do keep us posted.
Does don't it. :D I posted a link back to this thread in that thread. Was funny though when i told him no way on sending back the hub the conversation shifted to oh..ok we just send new one.;)

And to finish out this here it is.
image.jpg
And what’s strange is where it came from.
image.jpg image.jpg
No matter it was replaced.?

What does that website have to do with DJI batteries???

At least you got it....... Thumbswayup
No idea but that’s where it came from. Had’t had a chance
to look them up yet but am and yes the guy that called me from China said they were sending one but figured it would
have came there. ?‍♂️

• Wow
sorry Dc it was the name of the company on the box that made me say that,didnt mean to scare you

• Haha
sorry Dc it was the name of the company on the box that made me say that,didnt mean to scare you
Hey ya never know. Don’t think they liked reading this thread.
If they even did. ?

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J