DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange error message in Litchi

Brojon

Reactions
I finished repairing my MP yet again.
This time one of the gimbal plate rubbers broke. Decided to replace the whole thing since others would likely soon follow.
But of course you have to disassemble the entire craft to do it properly.
Got it all back together and launched the craft just to hover at 15 feet. Got a message saying I needed to recalibrate the collision sensors.
Did that using DJI Assistant 2..
Sent the bird up again and did a gimbal cal and adjustment since it seemed out of whack.
Shut down DJI and fired up Litchi. Loaded a quick waypoint mission and sent her off.
About 2 minutes into the flight I saw a message pop up and rapidly disappear that looked like "_____ cable to center board failure"
I didn't catch which cable and I'm paraphrasing the rest as it disappeared that fast. Lost signal about that time and feared the worst but then got my signal back when it returned.
I just wanted to fill in completely the sequence of events.
How do I find out what the message said?
I tried the standard procedures but iTunes says Litchi has no shared files much less a flight log.
I looked at the AirData record and it just showed the signal disconnect but nothing else.
DJI Assistant of course is useless.
I'm all ears if anyone recognizes the message or can tell me where to find a log.
Thx!

Have you tried to see if it's in the Litchi flight logs

1608892790141.png

Have you tried to see if it's in the Litchi flight logs

View attachment 120047
There's nothing there according to iTunes. I should be able to go to iTunes, file share and then the app and see the logs. I can see them for Dji but not for Litchi. I checked and I'm running the latest version. A mystery.
Meanwhile I think it may have just been Litchi acting "different" plus I have a new iPhone 11 vs the older 6s+. I haven't flown Litchi in a while so maybe this stuff is new.
Some further weirdness:
1 - Randomly disconnects and then I have to terminate and restart at which point it forgets everything that's been going on.
2 - Different "error" messages. Example - when it disconnects I get "Camera module disconnected" and then a weird disconnected message that sounds like it fell out of the sky.
very odd.
Another oddity - I have several "standard" test flights I use to make sure things are working correctly. None should take more than 5-10 minutes. I loaded one and it was taking forever. I seriously wondered if the dang thing had dropped out of the sky. When It finally got back battery was at 24% from freshly charged - it had to have been at least 15-20 minutes. I looked at the video and it did this weird pause at waypoint about half way. Stayed there for a pretty long time then went very slowly to the next waypoint. Then it went backwards to the previous waypoint! It did this several times then finally continued like nothing had happened. Very very odd. I double checked and no actions at waypoints - in fact all waypoints have curves and it would have never triggered any actions to begin with.
I'm on the beta program - I think I'll uninstall this version and install the beta to see if it fixes anything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada