Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Strobe and holder placement

JayTea26

Reaction score
I want to get a white light strobe From Firehouse Technologies along with a strobe holder for my arm on my Mavic Air 2.
However, nothing seems to specifically say fits my drone.

Question: are the legs on the Mavic Air 2 the same size and shapes of let’s say the Mavic 2?

old man mavic

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
no the dimensions are different it will not be long before the correct ones for the MA2 are made

Reactions: Nonprophet

Hauptmann

Reaction score
I have Firehouse nav lights on my M2P. Can't use the clip-on mounts over my WrapGrade skin, so I use 3M dual-lock Velcro. Sticks anywhere on anything. Cheaper, too.

MangoPolo

Reaction score
I want to get a white light strobe From Firehouse Technologies along with a strobe holder for my arm on my Mavic Air 2.
However, nothing seems to specifically say fits my drone.

Question: are the legs on the Mavic Air 2 the same size and shapes of let’s say the Mavic 2?
So basically it means that there aren't any arms available for the MA2 at the moment? I broke it's arm yesterday. The tip with the engine ripped off. Looking for a replacement but haven't found anything so far

notti

Reaction score
I recently purchased 3 Firehouse Dual lights. 1 red, 1 green, 1 white. I went with the Dual because the ARC lights are a little big for the MA2, at least for the arms. I did find a suitable mount by Aerial Pixel. They are 3D printed with flexible plastic/rubber and clip well on both the front and back arms. They make mounts for the ARC and Dual Firehouse LEDs. I flew with them the first time yesterday; will take some pics and post when I can. Here's the link.