DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobe Light Placement

What are you sticking the velcro on with ??
I buy the velcro already backed with industrial strength adhesive on both the hook and loop. Just cut to size, peel off the release film and you're good to go.

I get mine at a home improvement store.

I added mine in front-top of the aircraft.
b53e9c477c55760186e843fa977068fb.jpg

Anthony, I bought some stick-on Velcro patches (about 3/4 inch square). they are in pairs so you have one on the Mavic and one on the strobe. The adhesive is really powerful but the patches are removable should you wish to do so later (re-position?).

I put it there in purpose for orientation and to add a flashing light so the birds don't get close to it
Has the light made a noticeable difference when flying around birds?

Has the light made a noticeable difference when flying around birds?
Yes, definitely... When I didn't have one the birds will get very curious and get close it. Now with the flashing light, they stay away. I am not sure if the light make any difference but it has been working for me.

I'll have to give that a shot. There are often hawks and other small birds making a b-line for my drones when I'm flying around my house.

Reactions: WAXMAN and macoman
I'll have to give that a shot. There are often hawks and other small birds making a b-line for my drones when I'm flying around my house.
I think the flashing green light is not natural for them and probably don't think it's something to eat.

Reactions: Turn11 and msinger
Reactions: msinger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998