DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobe light recommendations

Anybody using these????? STROBON Standalone.

Compatible with latest FAA and CAA anti-collision lights rules for drones. It's visible from 3 miles away at night.

View attachment 88420
They aren't bad, the Strobon Cree by Flytron are brighter and about the same size, the standalone strobes are Flytron's first generation the Strobon are their 2nd gen. But for how cheap they are they get the job done on a budget. The Firehouse Technology Dual Cree are the brightest in that form factor.
This strobe mount we offer works on both the Standalone and The Strobon Cree:

so my question on strobes.....dont the strobes ruin the photos and videos?
the flashing seems it would. i want one for improved VLOS, but i would think you would need a way to turn it off in flight.
comments?

so my question on strobes.....dont the strobes ruin the photos and videos?
the flashing seems it would. i want one for improved VLOS, but i would think you would need a way to turn it off in flight.
comments?
No you won't see the light unless there is moisture in the air like fog or mist (or in a cloud lol). If you are flying fast in sport mode and your props are in view then you may see the light reflecting off the bottom of the props. Or if you are really close to your subject you could see the light shining on the object. But 99% of the time you won't see it in your photos and video.
Fly safe!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d