DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobe light

Can anyone recommend a good strobe light for the mini 2 that I can buy in the UK.
I was looking at a Firehouse one but they are American and don't ship to the UK.
I have two Flytron on mine. (Red under, White on top). Still under 250gms. They work very well. Well made. Said to be visible at 3 NM. (CAA approved) Must be going blind as at about 1km out I struggle to pick them up.
I would fully recommend. They are not expensive. Velcro holds very well.

I'm not going to go into it unless you really want me to but I'd stay away from Lume Cube for a number of reasons and it's way expensive. But there are many got chas hidden between the lines.

Can anyone recommend a good strobe light for the mini 2 that I can buy in the UK.
I was looking at a Firehouse one but they are American and don't ship to the UK.

I have several Firehouse Arc-V strobes (green, red, white) and I love them! I can keep a good viz on my M3 from 2.5 km away. Perhaps an eBay sale?

I have several Firehouse Arc-V strobes (green, red, white) and I love them! I can keep a good viz on my M3 from 2.5 km away. Perhaps an eBay sale?

Getting then shipped is the issue.
Got to be something to do with the lipo batteries, as tiny as they are.

Not sure how others get to ship lipo powered strobes, maybe not as conscientious as FHT, or maybe they declare and ship correctly.

I have one of these. I removed the wings and use Velcro. Works well and is BRIGHT!
That link is defective

Not sure how others get to ship lipo powered strobes, maybe not as conscientious as FHT, or maybe they declare and ship correctly.
It shouldn’t be a problem. Screenshot

Attachments

• 413504C9-3A48-45D1-A111-EC9BC97BDD14.png
    413504C9-3A48-45D1-A111-EC9BC97BDD14.png
    832.9 KB · Views: 4

Maybe Bruce from X jet can help you

It shouldn’t be a problem. Screenshot

Yes, not sure why FHT have that issue, but I worked around it with the niece taking delivery in the US, and onforwarding.

Maybe Bruce from X jet can help you

I'm pretty right for the FHT strobes, 2 orders in the past via different avenues . . . just checked / charge the 4 I have as I'm in the process of charging up for a few days away from tomorrow.

Not sure who X Jet / Bruce is, I googled X Jet drone and nothing obvious came up.
For others reference, are they in the US, and do you have a website link for them ?

Thanks for the tips anyway :)

Bruce/Xjet is a drone/RC guy in Aussie. YouTube channel. He discusses all sorts of technical aspects of flying and electronics as well as delving into some of the regulations you all have to deal with

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Bruce/Xjet is a drone/RC guy in Aussie. YouTube channel. He discusses all sorts of technical aspects of flying and electronics as well as delving into some of the regulations you all have to deal with

Thanks, found him on YouTube.
Looks like he might be a New Zealand enthusiast though, but not that far from Oz.
Interesting channel, will take a look around there sometime.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123