DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobe light

manc54

Reactions
Can anyone recommend a good strobe light for the mini 2 that I can buy in the UK.
I was looking at a Firehouse one but they are American and don't ship to the UK.

Mine came with my Mini2 (2nd hand) no idea what the brand name is but I use the one that was in the plastic case as it keeps the weight below 249g (just) and attached with a bit of Velcro.

The one that comes in the plastic cover is able to switch between different colour of strobe and the other switches between speed of flashing

Look on Amazoo or FleaBay

Attachments

• _20220309_153910.JPG
    _20220309_153910.JPG
    709.7 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: rickfmdj and manc54
I have one of these. I removed the wings and use Velcro. Works well and is BRIGHT!

Use one of these from Flytron, so small but incredibly bright:-
Screenshot_20220309_180456_com.android.chrome.jpg

I have one of these. I removed the wings and use Velcro. Works well and is BRIGHT!
By coincidence, I have one of those on order from AliExpress. For anyone who can buy from there with shipping from China (and don't mind waiting a month), here's a really good price.

This one gets really good reviews here on the forum too, and should be available from Amazon UK.
It’s more like the lighter Firehouse Tech ARC models and velcros on easily anywhere.

Interestingly, I have seen Firehouse strobes sent worldwide by other suppliers, even Firehouse Tech own Amazon outlet by forum replies here in the recent past.

The vifly strobe looks like great value though.

This one gets really good reviews here on the forum too, and should be available from Amazon UK.
It’s more like the lighter Firehouse Tech ARC models and velcros on easily anywhere.

Interestingly, I have seen Firehouse strobes sent worldwide by other suppliers, even Firehouse Tech own Amazon outlet by forum replies here in the recent past.

Velcro that to your drone and you'll get nowhere...let alone see it☺️

Reactions: manc54
VThis one gets really good reviews here on the forum too, and should be available from Amazon UK.

Interestingly, I have seen Firehouse strobes sent worldwide by other suppliers, even Firehouse Tech own Amazon outlet by forum replies here in the recent pa
I use three Vifly strobes on my Mini SE. Strobing white on top and slow flash red/green on the left and right respectively. They are very bright and even help me find the gray drone against a gray sky in the day.
They're velcroed with a rubber band around them, not that they've ever come loose.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I use three Vifly strobes on my Mini SE. Strobing white on top and slow flash red/green on the left and right respectively. They are very bright and even help me find the gray drone against a gray sky in the day.
They're velcroed with a rubber band around them, not that they've ever come loose.

That's the sort of feedback I've seen in general for them, why I couldn't work out post #11.

If I was buying now, I'd give Vifly a go for sure, just that for a good while I have plenty of various FHT ARCII and Dual strobes.

Sorry when I clicked on the link it showed a landing mat

Ohhh .
Weird it shows the strobe for me.
I can understand what you said now, will just check link again.

Yep a strobe.
Maybe Google Amazon vifly strobe,
Hopefully will come up.

Noted you’re in the uk, maybe they aren’t available there and it sends up a close enough redirect ?

Ohhh .
Weird it shows the strobe for me.
I can understand what you said now, will just check link again.

Yep a strobe.
Maybe Google Amazon vifly strobe,
Hopefully will come up.

Noted you’re in the uk, maybe they aren’t available there and it sends up a close enough redirect ?
Which is why I originally posted on the UK forum but it was moved to this one. I was looking for uk pilot input to avoid the issue of countries not shipping to the UK. Hey Ho

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78