DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobe mounts for Mavic 2 legs (not arms)

Sorry I'm late to the game guys, we were releasing a new OSMO Pocket product last night and today. We offer the front foot / leg mounts, you can find them HERE just select the "FOOT MOUNT" option in the pull-down.
908424436.jpg

Good to know but I'm looking for some that aim the strobes straight out to the side for red / green navigation lights. Yours appear to aim the strobes forward.

I’ve been flying with mine tonight. I just use one on the back right leg. The Velcro holds really well

Yup......I'm thinking this would be my best method to mount the strobes. Then I can mount white ones front and back on the body as well.

Remember when mounting strobes they might affect your photo/video’s and believe me one light is super bright and can be seen for more than a mile

Reactions: Ken K
Just asking, but why wouldn’t the original Mavic ones work? The legs on the drone did not really change, did they?
The arms of the M2 series are completely different in size and profile than the Mavic Pro. The Mavic Pro is very square profile while the M2 has eased edges and taper down toward the motors. Our Mavic Pro strobe mounts and are Mavic 2 strobe mounts are not interchangeable.

Good to know but I'm looking for some that aim the strobes straight out to the side for red / green navigation lights. Yours appear to aim the strobes forward.
That is correct they do face forward for best visibility on your return trip.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer