DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STROBON Cree® light mounts for the Mavic 2 (by DDH)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
These DJI Mavic 2 STROBON Cree® light mounts allow STROBON Cree® strobe lights to be easily and securely attached to the front or rear arms of any DJI Mavic 2 model. The front and sides of the mount are open to ensure the LED is not blocked when the light is viewed from the side and to allow the light to be recharged without removing it. The mounts are 3D printed from PolyMax PLA (plastic). It has an impact strength of up to 9 times that of regular PLA and better overall mechanical properties than ABS. Each mount is sanded by hand to give it a clean/smooth finish and tested to ensure it fits properly.

For more details or to place an order, they are available here in my store.

Front Mounts

Rear Mounts

Available Colors

Reactions: PAW
The mounts are neat and clean. Job well done on them.

Reactions: msinger
Thank you folks
Sure, exploding the drone for a cheap pair of props is crazy
I like the strobon. Beside fun these lights help you to locate the drone in black background
Might be quite useful on windy time

Reactions: ff22
Nice job on the mounts, they look great, and the fit looks quite secure too. I have a couple of questions:

• it looks to me like the front legs can fold with the mounts/LEDs in place, but I am not so sure about the back legs. Can you help me understand that? Do you advise removing them before folding up, or OK to leave them on. Particularly with a wrap, I would be afraid of scratching up the arms with a lot of install/remove activity.
  • perhaps a dumb question (apologies in advance) but is there a possibility for the LED & associated circuitry to cause problems with the internal compass in the drone? Is this something you have tested?
Thanks in advance for the replies. I really like these, and will look to order a set in the next few weeks....

it looks to me like the front legs can fold with the mounts/LEDs in place
That's correct.

I am not so sure about the back legs
The mounts needs to be removed from the back legs before folding them.

Do you advise removing them before folding up, or OK to leave them on.
It's okay to keep them attached if you don't need to fold the legs.

I would be afraid of scratching up the arms with a lot of install/remove activity
The mounts are sanded on the inside, so they should not scratch your skin.

is there a possibility for the LED & associated circuitry to cause problems with the internal compass in the drone?
No.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje