DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strong interference to aircraft

Turning off Bluetooth and WiFi... I can't wait to try this because ever since I upgraded from P3 Advanced to Mavic I can't fly without interference and I'm just going straight up in my backyard over a golf course where I always fly. P3 would go forever with no issues but the Mavic Pro isn't even flyable anymore.

Fingers crossed this works and thanks for posting.
If it's the same place every time, it could just be legit interference.

If it's the same place every time, it could just be legit interference.
That's really what I'm afraid of but my Phantom 3 Adv never had this issue. Guess it's worth a try.

I purchased RE Goggles and can't even use them from all the drop outs.

That's really what I'm afraid of but my Phantom 3 Adv never had this issue. Guess it's worth a try.

I purchased RE Goggles and can't even use them from all the drop outs.
Move, so you can see if it is where you are.

Move, so you can see if it is where you are.

Well that's my next step. i tried turning off WiFi and going to airplane mode with no help. Makes me wish I had my P3 back. I could go long distance with it and never have an issue from the same spot. I can walk right out in the middle of the golf course fairway and can't even fly straight up more than 200'.

Well I did move to another location and all was good. Still can't figure out how my home location got so bad. I even tried turning off my wireless system in the house with no help. Oh well, at least it's not the drone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM